Every Dollar Counts through Your Generous Donations. Donations will go towards the custom motorcycle building, the history and the industry by focusing on the key points of our mission.
- Raise social consciousness
- Lectures, Workshops, Demonstrations, Documentation
- Ride in Bike Shows, Display Shows
- Provide information
- Books, Magazines, Social Media, Multimedia, Mobile Apps
We would like to thank you for your consideration in donating to THE HORSE BACKSTREET CHOPPERS MAGAZINE INC which is a Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible.
THE HORSE BACKSTREET CHOPPERS MAGAZINE INC accepts both cash and non-cash donations. To donate cash you can use our easy checkout form below to select the amount you would like to donate. For non-cash donations complete the form below. Afterwards we will contact you on where to mail the products.
Corporate sponsorship support is a payment by a business to a nonprofit to further the nonprofit’s mission, that is generally recognized by the nonprofit with an acknowledgment that the business has supported the nonprofit's activities, programs, or special event. These will be considered as Quid Pro Quo contributions.
Corporate sponsorship program mission:
- Brand visibility
- Creative partnership
- Open Communication
Corporate sponsorship programs:
- Ride in Bike Events
- Custom Motorcycle Display Events
- National Chopper Day Celebration
- Chop Off Bike Building Competition
- Educational and Media material: Books, Magazines, Social Media, Multimedia, Mobile Apps, Lectures, Workshops, Demonstrations, Documentation
Corporate Sponsorship program benefits:
- Presenting sponsor for a specific event
- Company name & logo on all event related merchandise
- Company name listed on trophies for event
- Company name & logo on all event advertising
- Company provided a full page advertisement space in magazine*
- Company banners displayed throughout the event location
- Custom banner with company name & logo with show information
- Company display booth at event
- Custom giveaway products with your company logo
- Custom products for registered bike show attendees with your company logo
- Verbal Recognition of your company as the sponsor throughout the entire event
- Custom trophy company will be able to present at the event
- Company profile listed with article coverage of event
- Company models can wear company branded attire during event
- Models from the magazine* are an option
- Models can be included in all photos with winners
* Special options are available such as Surveys, Games, Lectures, Workshops, Demonstrations, Documentation, Custom merchandise, custom mobile apps, Photo booths and more. Opportunities and ideas are open for discussion.
* Magazine is owned and operated by cCherie, LLC. We will organize and work with cCherie for magazine coverage, promotional material and advertisement.
* Company will partner with us on creative process
Providing sponsorship is not a gift. Sponsorship is when a business makes a donation and, in return, receives advertising or promotion of its brand, products or services. This is considered a Quid pro quo. If a business receives the same level of recognition as all other donors, with no special treatment, and the recognition is nominal, this usually constitutes a simple acknowledgment, and a receipt may be issued for the full amount of the donation. However, while a simple “thank you” is not an advantage, advertising is. If a business receives special recognition for its donation, or if it receives more than nominal recognition (for example, banners, advertising of products), this usually constitutes sponsorship.